SHIPPING & RETURNS
DUE TO COVID-19, THERE WILL BE SOME DELAYS IN SHIPPING!
- Mail will be going out multiple times a week as normal HOWEVER
- Estimated delivery times are no longer guaranteed by any service in the world. Not even the express couriers
- Domestic (Australian) mail appears to be shipping with slight delays (a few days, Auspost and Sendle are now delivering on weekends in some areas to keep up)
- International packages could take anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks longer than normal, maybe more! This is a "best guess" from Australia Post and Sendle - no one knows for sure
- Tracking is now MANDATORY on all international orders!
- WE ARE STILL SHIPPING TO THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: China, Hong Kong, India (36 of 37 states), Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Canada, United States
- Where do you ship from?
We ship orders from Australia. The shop is currency is in Australian Dollars as well.
- I used the wrong address. Can I change it?
Please contact us with your order info and corrected address and we will try to help. However, if your order has already shipped, then we can't do anything to change it.
- Processing Time Estimate: 3-5 Business days
It takes us a little time to pack and ship your order. Orders are mailed out once per week.
- Domestic (Australia) Delivery Estimate: 7-10 business days
We ship out of Melbourne so VIC locations get mail faster. Other Australian states usually have to wait a little longer.
- International Delivery Estimate: 2-6 weeks
International mail can be affected by many factors! Please be patient as your order makes its way to you. Most mail to US/UK/Canada is delivered in 2-3 weeks. Europe can take a little longer (European Customs is more strict/slow) while Asia is often faster.
NOTE: usually late orders are held up by customs which can add 1-2 weeks. If your order has not reached you after the estimated time has passed, do not hesitate to contact us.
As a very small business, we are not able to accept returns at this time. The cost to ship things back to our studio is often as much as or more than the order so it doesn't really make sense. If there is a PROBLEM with your order - wrong items or not as described, please contact us.
CUSTOMS / IMPORT TAX
Customs fees and procedures vary by destination country and you should be familiar with the procedures that apply to you! We can not take responsibility for paying VAT/customs fees so please be sure before making a purchase.
Unfortunately, We are unable to guarantee delivery dates. If you are buying for an occasion, please plan accordingly.